RSMSSB 92 Junior Instructor Govt Job Vacancy last date 24/11201930th October 2019
RSMSSB notification is out.
RSMSSB is recruiting for 92 Junior Instructor Government Job Post. You can download the RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board last date, RSMSSB notification, visit the RSMSSB official website and check other RSMSSB vacancy details. Vacancy and recruitment details About 92 junior government job vacancies in RSMSSB are provided you only.
Quick Details about RSMSSB 92 Junior Instructor Government Job Recruitment
Form Type: Online
Last Date: 24/11/2019
Total Vacancies: 92
Location: Government Jobs in Rajasthan
About 92 Junior Instructor Government Job Vacancies
(Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministry Services Selection Board) has announced vacancies / posts for Junior Instructor Government Job Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for RSMSSB 92 Junior Instructor Government Job can apply online through Govtjobsdetail.com on or before 24/11/2019. The required qualification for this post is Diploma Government Jobs 2018-19
Application start. 26/10/2019.
Last date for online application is 24/11/2019
Last date for payment of application fee is 24/11/2019
modification date. 25/11/2019 to 01/12/2019.
General / OBC. 450 / -.
OBC (NCL) Rs. 350 / –
SC / ST / PH Rs. 250 / -.
Correction fee. 300 / –
Mode of payment
Application fee can be deposited through online mode in cash on credit card, debit card and net banking
Job Vacancy Details
Job Age Limit
Age as on 01/01/2019
minimum age. 20 years.
Maximum age. 40 years.
Age relaxation is 05 years relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EBC / women candidates in upper age limit.
Job Selection Process
- Written Examination.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- In the Important Links section, click on the Apply online link given on our website.
- Candidates are required to be registered before applying for the pre-registered post. There is no need to register again.
- After successful registration system a login ID and password will be generated to proceed.
- then log in with your ID and your Password and then fill the form. Read all the instructions before filling the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of documents in prescribed size and format
Mentioned in the application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 24 November 2019.