Indian Navy 100+ (Not Specified) 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Govt Job Vacancy24 May 2019
Indian Navy notification is out.
Indian Navy is recruiting for 100+ (not specified) 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2020 Government Job Post. You can download the Indian Navy – the last date of Indian Navy, the Indian Navy’s notification, go to the Indian Navy’s official website and see other Indian Navy vacancy details. About 100+ (not specified) 10 + 2 B.Tech cadet admission public, full vacancy and recruitment details. The employment vacancies of 2020 Government of India in the Indian Navy are provided only for you.
Form type: Online
End date: 17/06/2019
Total vacancies: 100+ (not specified)
Location: All India Jobs
About 100+ (not specified) 10 + 2 B.Tech cadet entry for Indian Navy (Indian Navy) January 2020 Government job vacancies
(Indian Navy) has declared vacancies / posts for 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2020 Govt Job Jobs. Candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Navy 100+ (not specified) 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry January 2020 Government can apply online for the job 17/06/2019 or earlier The required qualification for this post is 12th pass government jobs 2018-19, other qualifying government jobs are 2018-19
Notification date 22/05/2019.
Start application 31/05/2019.
Last date for application is 17/06/2019.
All candidates No charge
BE / B.Tech candidate has passed Class 10 + 2 with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and in class 10th or 12th, 50% marks in English and those candidates who can apply for JEE (Main) Apply for 2019 (For B.Tech / BE) Examination
Height. 157 cm
Eye sight Vision 6/6
The candidate was born between 02/07/2000 and 01/01/2003.
- Written Examination / Interview.
- Physical Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can click on the registration link on our website in the Important Links section.
- Candidates need to fill out all the basic details such as name, mobile number and e-mail id.
- After saving the data system, will generate registration number and password displayed on the screen as well as via SMS and e-mail.
- After successful registration, the candidate can log in with registration number and password.
- The candidate has to upload the photo and signature according to the prescribed size and format and save the data is required.
- Please remember and save your registration number and password for further references.
- Online application can be deposited on or before June 17, 2019.
Q. Indian Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2020 When is the last date for applying for a job?
Q. Indian Navy 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2020 What is the form type of Govt Job Recruitment (Application Mode)?
Q. How many posts are vacant for 10 + 2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2020 Government Job in Indian Navy (Indian Navy)?
Answer: There are 10 + 2 (not specified) vacancies