Indian Army 90 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Govt Job Recruitment last date 13/11/1931st October 2019
Indian Army notification is out.
Indian Army 90 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme is recruiting for 43 government job posts. You can check Indian Army – Indian Army deadline, download Indian Army notification, visit official website of Indian Army and see other Indian Army vacancy details. About the complete vacancy and recruitment details 90 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Indian Army has job vacancies only provided below by govtjobsdetail.Com for you.
Quick Details about Indian Army 90 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Government Job Recruitment
Form Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 90
Location: All India Jobs
About Indian Army (Indian Army) 90 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Government Job Vacancies
(Indian Army) has announced vacancies / posts for 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Government Jobs Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army can apply online for the vacancies of 90 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme 43 Govt Job on or before 13/11/2019 at govtjobsdetail.com. The qualification for this post is 12th pass government job 2018-19
Last date for online application is 13/11/2019
Candidate should have passed 12th standard with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
minimum age. 16.5 years.
Maximum age. 19.5 years.
Job Selection Process
- On Merit Basis.
- SSB Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can click on the registration link given on our website in the Important Links section.
- Candidates are required to fill all basic details carefully such as name, mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate has to upload the photo and signature as per the prescribed size and format and save the data.
- After that the candidates are required to fill some details such as qualification, experience, address etc.
- After saved the data will generate the registration no. and password showed on the screen as well as send SMS and e-mail.
- After successful registration, candidates can log in with the registration number and password to pay the application fee.
- Please remember and save your registration number and password for further references.
- Online applications should be submitted on or before 13 November 2019.