CSL 45 Various Post Govt Job Recruitment last date 18/11/1930th October 2019
CSL notification is out.
CSL is recruiting for 45 different government posts. You can check CSL – Cochin Shipyard Limited deadline, download CSL notification, visit CSL official website and check other CSL vacancy details. Details about vacancies and recruitment about 45 different post government job vacancies in CSL have been provided for you only. .
Quick Details about CSL 45 Various Post Government Job Recruitment
Form Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 45
Location: Government Jobs in Kerala
10th pass 2019 – 2020, 4th pass, diploma, ITI. Latest iti
CSL (Cochin Shipyard Limited) about 45 different government job vacancies
(Cochin Shipyard Limited) has announced vacancies / posts for various post jobs. Candidates who want to apply for CSL 45 various posts can apply online for the government job on or before 18/11/2019. Essential Qualification for this post 10th Pass Government Jobs 2019 – 2020, 4th Pass Government Jobs 2018-19, Diploma Government Jobs 2018-19, ITI Jobs | Latest ITI Government Jobs 2018-19
Date of advertisement. 17/10/2019.
Application start. 24/10/2019.
Last date for online application is 18/11/2019.
Last date for salary application fee. 18/11/2019.
General / OBC. 200 / –
SC / ST / PH.
CSL Various Post Government
Job Selection Process
Post Code Selection Method
Serials A1 to A6
- 1. Objective online test.
- Descriptive Written Examination
Serials A7 to A13
- 1. Objective Online Test
- Practical / Physical test in related trade.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can click on the registration link given on our website in the Important Links section.
- Candidates are required to fill all basic details carefully such as name, mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate has to upload the photo and signature as per the prescribed size and format and save the data.
- After that the candidates are required to fill some details such as qualification, experience, address etc.
- After saved the data will generate the registration no. and password showed on the screen as well as send SMS and e-mail.
- After successful registration, candidates can log in with the registration number and password to pay the application fee.
- Please remember and save your registration number and password for further references.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 18 November 2019.