CSBC 496 Mobile Squad Constable Govt Job Recruitment last date-29/11/201930th October 2019
CSBC notification is out.
CSBC 496 Mobile Squad Constable is recruiting for government job posts. You can check the CSBC – Central Selection Board of Constables deadline, download the CSBC notification, visit the official website of CSBC and other CSBC vacancy details. Details about vacancies and recruitment for the 496 Mobile Squad Constable Government job vacancies in CSBC are provided below only for you.
Quick Details about CSBC 496 Mobile Squad Constable Government Job Recruitment
Form Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 496
Location: Bihar Government Jobs 2018-19
About CSBC (Central Selection Board of Constable) 496 Mobile Squad Constable Government Job Vacancies
(Central Selection Board of Constable) has announced vacancies / posts for Mobile Squad Constable Government Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for CSBC 496 Mobile Squad Constable Government Job Vacancies can apply online through govtjobsdetail.com on or before 29/11/2019. The qualification for this post is 12th pass government job 2018-19
Application start. 29/10/2019.
Last date of online application 29/11/2019.
UR / BC / EBC / EWS. 450 / –
SC / ST of Bihar. Rs.112./-
fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or e challan.
Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed class 12th and have LMV or HMV driving license with knowledge of traffic rules and vehicle repair.
Job Age Limit
minimum age. 18 years.
Maximum age. 25 years.
Age relaxation. 2 years for BC / OBC male, 3 years for BC / OBC female and 5 years for SC / ST.
Job Physical Standards
Job Physical Efficiency
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Merit list (based on the marks obtained in the above test).
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Candidates can click on the registration link given on our website in the Important Links section.
- Candidates are required to fill all basic details carefully such as name, mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate has to upload the photo and signature as per the prescribed size and format and save the data.
- After that the candidates are required to fill some details such as qualification, experience, address etc.
- After saved data will generate the registration no, and password displayed on the screen as well as send to the SMS and e-mail.
- After successful registration, candidates can log in with the registration number and password to pay the application fee.
- Please remember and save your registration number and password for further references.
- Online application can be submitted on or before 29 November 2019.